Sunday, October 15, 2023

Yeti In My Spaghetti

Hello All, it's time again for a new challenge theme at a
Barrel of Monkey's.
Not familiar with this challenge?  Well, let me tell you it's pretty darn
easy and fun too.  Each month Deanne gives you a Childs game OR toy
to create your challenge with.  You can use the words, the colors or
anything that catches your eye  on the item.
For instance, look at our new theme game below.
I see greens, reds, checks, gingham, a yeti, an oval, a fork,
a red bowl and yep, even spaghetti, so many options.


What caught my eye were the colors and the name of the game,
I could of used a yeti but I knew I had this fun kitty in a ladle of spaghetti
from Viva Las Vegas stamps and though I have used him before it was high time
he reappeared again!!  Isn't he fun??

A long while back I had pulled out a bunch of scrap papers to try and use up
and this dotted paper was one of them, the image was stamped on a Tutti Dotted
Stitched circle, a few colorful gems were added and of course my favorite
sentiment stamps and die from The Ton's Easy Expressions,
I thought this one was perfect for the image!!

I hope you will give the Barrel of Monkey's challenge a try
as it is a challenge that gets your brain in action
and we all need that, right??

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fun card! The challenge looks fun too but it may take me a while to locate my brain :D I've been admiring your photos of Mack in your sidebar and he's gorgeous. Is he more poodle than golden in his personality? Vicky x

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this card is a big smile. I have a friend that is a dog lover and she found a cat on her farm and took it in...then found a second one and now she is on a roll to become a crazy cat lady. :) She would love this card.