Tuesday, October 3, 2023

October Triple B Challenge

Hello Friends, we are making our way into October with our challenge at
Triple B
where we are all about blooms~butterflies~birds!

You can use one, two or all three if you want and we have a fun
inspiration board featuring all three
but you can create anything, as long as it features at least ONE
of the three!! 

October  Inspiration Board

 

I focused on the tiger lilies as I knew I had at least 2 lily stamp sets and a couple
lily die sets one of which is a new one I purchased this Spring from Cottage Cutz.
It is their Spring Lilies Die set which I turned into Tiger Lilies for Fall.
My lilies were die cut from scraps of white card stock (I have a monster big bag of it)
then inked with a mini brush and Simon Says Pawsitively Grapefruit Ink,
Memento Black ink
for the stamens and Memento Bamboo Leaves for the greens.  I pulled a scrap of orange
gingham from my gingham scrap bag and used that underneath. 


The sentiment is from The Ton, one of my favorite die cut and stamp sentiment sets

We would love to have you join us at Triple B an as always
look forwards to seeing your BLOOMS~BIRDSs~BUTTTERFLIES.

Entering the following challenges:
A Place To Start .... ATG
Ally's Angels .... ATG
Inspiration Station .... inspired by the colors black and orange


5 comments:

Loll said...

Your tiger lilies are so pretty, Diane! Your panel of flowers really pops against the black. Love the way you've cut around your sentiment. xx

Darlene said...

LOVE your tiger lilies! What a clever idea & your overall design is fabulous! Of course I love that sentiment panel too ... well done my friend!! Well done!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun card, with lots of pop! The gingham is a lovely touch too!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous lilies and card.

Donna Walls said...

Wow, these Tiger Lilies are so gorgeous! Great card my friend, Thanks for supporting The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge