Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Pink October

We are already into to OCTOBER at Double D, can you believe it?
For our October theme I choose PINK October as our theme as it has a very special
place in my heart being Breast Cancer Awareness month!
I lost my Mom October 5th 2018 to breast cancer, such a cruel disease for
any loved one to have to go through!!

We have a fun PINK mood board for inspiration!!

  PINK OCTOBER



For my Design team card I created these fun and crazy pumpkins using dies from
Brutus Monroe Pumpkin Pals layered on a 
Tutti Designs Stitched Banner die embossed with a spider web embossing folder, paper from Prima Thirty-One collection, 
a Tonic BOO die also layered on the embossed banner.


Make sure to visit Double D and see all the fun PINK October
designs from the DT, they are exceptionally awesome as usual!!

Entering the following challenges:
Die Cut Diva's .... One die layered on another
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday .... ATG (m)
Unicorn Challenge .... Autumn or Halloween
Creations In Pink .... ATG PINK
Colorful Options .... Neon


15 comments:

Vicki said...

This is just adorable! That laughing pink pumpkin is so fun. Love all of the details on this card.

Birgit said...

Your card is just too adorable Diane! Love the pink spider web paper and the faces on these plump pumpkins are just as cute as can be. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. My aunt had a double mastectomy and I myself have had a lumpectomy. I can't think of anyone who's not ever been affected in some way by this disease. What a great challenge this was!

Carol L said...

Now that I've seen your pink pumpkins, a pumpkin will never be the same again LOL These are just adorable! What a fun card!

Darlene said...

OMG ... this is just TOO CUTE!! That laughing pumpkin gave me an instant chuckle! LOL Well done!

Donna Phelan said...

OMGoodness! Those Pumpkin Pals are adorable! lol Love them in the pretty pinks! Loving the spider web die and matching Designer Paper. FUN!

Barbara said...

Your pumpkin dies are pure fun and so stinking cute. I love the extra lines, the goggle eyes and the faces. A great and fun card and I love the theme for this challenge.

Crafting Queen said...

Really fun card, love the colours. Anesha

Arlene said...

When I saw those PINK pumpkins, I'm still shaking my head at the site, just perfect for a fun card and a good chuckle.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, those pumpkins are the cutest, thanks for the grin. I love the spider web texture in the background and you followed through with web patterned paper. GENIUS. Such a cute design, I adore this.

Michelle N. said...

Love those laughing pink pumpkins! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

aussie aNNie said...

A fabulous card and design and love the gorgeous colours you used too ♥

Lisa said...

Your purple pumpkins are perfect for the inspiration. I never would have thought to do purple pumpkins. Too cute.

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun Halloween card in non-traditional colors! Love those pumpkins!
Hugs
xEllie

Thanks so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Deanne Saunders said...

I love this!!! So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Leslie Miller said...

This really tickles my funny bone, Diane! Sorry I can't stay longer, but I've got a lot going on these days. Thanks for a fun visit!