Saturday, October 7, 2023

Sketch 736

Hello friends, time for a new sketch at Sketch Saturday.
You can follow as is or rotate as I did.   don't as me me why
but I prefer up and down cards, silly I know!!


I started with a Sizzix Mistletoe card base then added papers from
One Canoe Two (2017) die cut with a banner die from Cheery Lynn Designs.
The leaves are Impression Obsession placed on a Sizzix layered Label die.
The sentiment is of course my favorite The Ton Easy Expressions!

I invite you to join in with our fun sketch this week at
 Sketch Saturday!!

Entering the Following challenges:
Craft Rocket .... Autumn and/or Halloween
Alphabet Challenge .... 'N' Is For Nature
Crafty Catz .... ATG Optional Twist 'Colors of Autumn'
Crafty Gals Corner .... Signs of Fall

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Really great fall themed card with that sketch. Love all the die cut leaves.

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love how you flipped the sketch! Awesome inspiration!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, I just love how you have layered the leaves!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha

Melanie Hungerford said...

That's lovely Diane, those pretty colored leaves looks great on the different background papers. Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love the layout and the colors are beautiful! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Judy V said...

Fabulous take on the sketch used and I love the die cut leaves! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Billie A said...

Very pretty layout. Great colors and love the plaid and the leaves. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Alphabet challenge.