Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Mackinac Bridge

We are getting 'inky' at The Sisterhood of Crafters
at least that is what our theme is, Getting Inky'! 
I created this inky stamped panel long ago and decided to put it to use!
After all my inking I used several different stamps to make my water scene.
One is supposedly the Mackinac Bridge but I think I have seen it other places
called a different name, depends where you live and what bridge you have I guess!
The other stamps are all Stampscapes.


I hope you will jump in our inky challenge with us 
and visit at The Sisterhood to see all the 'inky' fun from my sistahs!


5 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! That background is AWESOME! BEAUTIFUL colors in the sky and your overall scene is fabulous! I love Stampscapes!

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, I think you're right that it depends on where you live. It looks like the McKenzie bridge that goes over our Coos Bay. That's a beautiful inky background for it. The sky is really cool!

Kristin Sluhan said...

Whoa...that sky is really cool! The pinks are perfect in it!

lichazul said...

Lovely card , beautiful image, congrats 💐 have a great weekend

Loll said...

Lovely colouring of the water and sky, Diane. That looks like a bridge near here too (Vancouver, Canada), called the Lions Gate Bridge. Awesome design! xx