Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Pumpkins Challenge At Double D

It is getting closer to Halloween and for the next couple of
weeks we are all about 
PUMPKINS at Double D!
We have a fun mood board for inspiration
and would love to see your take on our PUMPKINS challenge!


I let the left bottom photo inspire me with all the creepy, crawly spiders.  I had the Pink Fresh Studios blanket stitch frame
sitting around as well as the delicate big Prima leaf and somehow
thought they would work well together.
The paper behind the frame is from Carta Bella Hello Autumn
6x6 paper pad.  I used a never been used before pumpkin stamp
from Prickly Pear, the set has 6 fun different scenic pumpkins 
on it, why haven't I used it before?  Once the pumpkin was stamped
he was colored in with Copics and the spiders were 'hit' with a
Stardust pen giving them a bit of shimmer.
The sentiment is my all time new favorite stamps from The Ton
Easy Expressions Stamps and Dies.


So why don't you pull out those pumpkin stamps and dies
and join us at Double D for some fun and while there
check out all the creative and fun inspiration from the teams!!

11 comments:

Birgit said...

What a lovely fall card this is! The background papers are so pretty and I just noticed those little spiders making a home on the pumpkin. Such a cute image!

Vicki said...

So beautiful! I love the window aperture with the falling leaves in the background. The oval die cut is amazing. I may have to add this to my stash. Cute pumpkin image.

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful and creative design my friend! LOVE IT!!! Love the spiders hanging off the pumpkin too ... too cute!

Kristin Sluhan said...

So lovely! Love the design of your card...looks like I need to pull out my stencils again, you've inspired me! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and support!

Carol L said...

The pumpkin, leaf, and die-cut oval all combine for a great autumn card, but those spiders on the pumpkin add just the perfect touch for Halloween too! Cute card!

Barbara said...

First, I love that background paper! Then I too wonder why you have not used the pumpkin as it is amazing and works well on this card. So glad that you gave it a chance for this challenge.

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Super cute, autumn card xxx

Lisa said...

I love the pumpkin image on this card. Great layout and sentiment too.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I love this. The pretty patterned paper, the spider web, the die cut leaf and the oval frame all go so perfectly together. But the icing on the pumpkin is those adorable spiders. FABULOUS card.

Donna Phelan said...

That die cut leaf is fabulous and I adore your spidered pumpkin but there is just something oh so sweet about your oval cut out and pretty dainty paper beneath. Love this!