Monday, October 16, 2023

TOB October Mid Month Reminder

We are half way thru our Halloween challenge at
Two Old Bats
and the design team has plenty of fun inspiration for you.
We also have an inspiration board to get you inspired to join us!

Inspiration Board

I let those cute little trick or treaters inspire me in the bottom left corner.
I have had these cute trick or treater dies from Impression Obsession and
have never used them, so it was time to bring them out!
I used a fun starry night background paper, a punched moon
with  Tonic die cut bat, a Cheery Lynn Design spooky fence and
a few Sue Wilson pumpkins to finish it off!


So, what are you waiting for?  Join in with the spooky fun with us at 
Two Old Bats!!

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts All Year Round .... ATG Halloween

5 comments:

Mary M said...

Super cute card! I'm kind of loving that light color background pp.

Carol L said...

What a delightful and cute Halloween card. I love the bat flying on top of the moon and that ballerina holding the pumpkin is just adorable!

Lisa said...

Super cute Halloween card.

Fran Wing said...

Diane, your trick-or-treaters are just plain adorable! The stars background is really great for setting off the dies in front.
Xoxo, Fran

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow!!! So cool!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper