Sunday, October 15, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #50

 Hello from Peace On Earth!
Time for a new challenge and we have a truck load of inspiration for you below!!

The mood board is just that, inspiration!
You can create anything CHRISTMAS inspired you want!

I, of course went with the inspiration photo and being the 'over achiever' I am (LOL)
made not one but two cards!

For my first card I used mainly dies from Impression Obsession
that I have had for quite sometime and decided it was time to pull them out again!
Check out what is riding in the back of the truck!
When the hubs and I were still in the market for a 'real' tree we always
took our dog Nellie with us to choose a tree, so being a good memory of her
I had to add a pup to my card, plus there is one in the inspiration photo!
Those days of a real tree are long gone since we have 'ahem' aged quite a bit
but I can still have the pleasure of having a 'real' tree (or three) on my card!
I used a TH snowy EB folder and paper from Recollections.


For my second card I made it easy peasy using some of my pretty Mintay holiday papers
'Merry Little Christmas', this pad is full of yummy paper designs!!
All I added was a sentiment and a few 'ballerina'  gems from Pink Fresh studios.

Won't you join us at Peace On Earth?
Come on, we know you WANT to!!
I think we need 'peace on earth' now more then ever, just 'sayin'!!

Simon Says Wednesday .... Christmas
Jingle Bells .... Pink Christmas 


8 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW Both cards are awesome! I see Mack riding along with your tree in the back of the truck ... too cute! And OMG that Mintay paper is gorgeous! Two beautifully made cards!

Vicky Hayes said...

Aw, I melted Diane! I think you could get another pup in the truck if you threw one of those pesky trees away lol! Your second card is gorgeous too with its pink florals and sequins. Vicky x

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous magical cards , lovely designs ♥

Susan said...

Two great truck cards!! Both great takes on our mood board. The first one uses a great die - love the dog in the back of the truck! The second is so beautiful - gorgeous paper!

lauren bergold said...

WOW What a beautifully and appealing card design, so very elegant! What a fabulous take on PINK CHRISTMAS at Jingle Belles!

SmilynStef said...

Those Mintay papers are da' bomb ... so glad you went Pink for a Cure with us at Jingle Belles.

Lia said...

I did not see the puppy but had a look after reading your post and yes...there it is!! Such a nice idea. The 2nd card is a beauty!!
Lia xx

Lisa said...

Great die cuts on the first card and really gorgeous imagery on the second card.