Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Magic of Christmas

 Another year has almost passed by and we have our last
challenge for 2023 at
The Sisterhood of Crafters
 and it is Christmas themed!

For my card I used another half of the Spellbinders
Holiday Floral Swag 3D embossing folder
and I have to say it is my favorite embossing folder of all!
It is absolutely gorgeous when embossed!!

All I added to my card was a sentiment from
an old set of JustRite Christmas Inner Thoughts stamp set.
Well, their inner thoughts work just as well outside as in!

I hope you will join us for our last challenge of the year at 
The Sisterhood and always beautiful inspiration from my 'sistahs'!!

Entering the following challenges:
Krafty Chicks .... Christmas
Cardz For Galz .... A Christmas Card
Little Red Wagon .... Merry Christmas

11 comments:

Darlene said...

LOVE this embossing folder and with the red it is VERY STRIKING!! Absolutely beautiful my friend!

Tee said...

Beautiful, elegant card! Happy Holidays!

aussie aNNie said...

A super sweet design you made, gorgeous colours and design xx

Glenda said...

I love this embossing folder and used it on several of my Christmas card. Your version is stunning and I love it against the red card stock.

lichazul said...

Lovely emboss card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that is some fantastic embossing folder and a beautiful card!

Johanna said...

Wow, that embossing folder is awesome and the card is beautiful. Well done. thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz, Johanna DT

Ina G said...

Any wonder why you love this folder Diane with such detail. Beautifully simple with the red base and simple and lovely sentiment.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful white embossed card with the splash of red in the mat.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bonnie said...

My kind of holiday cheer. The red pops and the relief is amazing.

Kristin Sluhan said...

I'm adoring this embossing folder...such simplicity is quite elegant!