Friday, December 29, 2023

2023 Year In Review Blog Hop

 Once again I am participating in the 2023 Year In Review blog hop

started by Ellie at Ellibelle's Corner.
This is a fun hop where each participant shows her
favorite cards of 2023.
I invite you to join along and get some fabulous inspiration 
from the designers!!


January

February

March


April

May

June

July

August

September


October

November

December

Here is a list of the blog hop participants:

Alicia - Golden Goddess Designs
Debbie  - Secrets to Stamping
Diane - Nellie's Nest
Ellie - Ellibelle's Corner
Francesca - Percorsi di Fantasia
Helen - Made by Helen
Joanne - My Slices of Life
Kate - Cards a la Kate
Tee - The Paper Layer


Want to share your own favorites?
Then just link up HERE.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed our
Year In Review as much as I have!!


13 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

oh my! all those die cut projects are making my heart swoon...I can't even decide my favorite! It was great hopping with you. Happy New Year!

Alicia

Hana said...

Such a cute and vibrant collection of the year. Hard to pick a favourite one! ❤️❤️

Carol L said...

What a fabulous collection of amazing and creative cards! I like them all so much, I'm unable to choose a favorite, seriously! Nice work on each and every one, and a very happy new year to you and yours in 2024. May it be your best year yet! Happy crafting too!

Kampin' Karen said...

June, October and December are my favorites. I love it when this hop rolls around! Happy New Year!

Ellibelle said...

Such great choices you have here! I think the floral cards are my favorites with all the beautiful colors, think my most favorite would be your May card with the pretty blue blossoms but really hard to choose! You have so many wonderful dies and embossing folders!
So happy you joined in again this year!!
Happy New Year!!

Joanne said...

You have so many really lovely cards! That butterfly is beautiful.

Denise Bryant said...

Such awesome favorites! Your card from March really made me smile.... I have that fun bear die set too, and I think he is just adorable!

Tee said...

They are all gorgeous. I love the bold beautiful colors! December's card with that adorable little elephant is my favorite, so sweet! Happy New Year!

Leslie Miller said...

Have mercy, I think you picked all my favorites, too! I'd have to go back and look, but I'd say probably yes. You have so many awesome cards. What an impossible task to chose just one from each month. It's so fun to see this line up, Diane. Happy new year!

Kate said...

O Diane, it's Impossible to pick a favourite - they're are all so amazing! My jaw just kept dropping more the further I scrolled on! Lovely to hop with you!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Francesca said...

Fabulous projects, the elephant is so adorable and sweet! Happy New Year

Helen said...

Fabulous projects, Diane - I loved looking through them!

So glad I joined the review this year.

Happy 2024 and here's to more crafting!

Helen x

Debbie Mageed said...

All such beautiful cards, Diane! Love your pretty floral cards and the textures are wonderful. I am so happy to be on this blog hop with you, my friend! Happy New Year!