Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Winter Snow Scene

It's snowing and blowing over at Double D
and that is our theme for our challenge
WINTER / SNOW SCENE!

We have a snowy picture perfect mood board for inspiration
but you can create anything as long as you stay within our
winter/snow scene theme.


I created a winter scene using several fun products.
First I die cut a circle from my base card stock, then ran it thru
my big shot with a snowflake embossing folder, probably one of
the first EB folders I had acquired!  I did a little inking under the
circle, then stamped my image from a
Nellie Snellen Snowy Christmas Scene Stamp.
I added some diamond stickles to the scene which looks a bit pink
but it is just picking up that color from my room.
I added a die cut deer and a tree to finish!


Make sure to pop on over to Double D and see all the beautiful scenes
from our fabulous design team, they never disappoint!!


8 comments:

Carol L said...

You've created such a beautiful scene with that frosty tree and snow-covered house! I love the window effect with the random stag too!

Donna Phelan said...

So beautiful. So frosty. So serene. You can hear the quiet of the snow....ya know? Love the circle focal point and that lovely white tree die cut--that's really beautiful! Merry Merry!

Vicki said...

Beautiful framed winter scene, Diane. Reminds me of snowy winters growing up. The house is so similar to ours. Love the embossed snowy background. The deer and pine tree add lots of dimension.

Darlene said...

What a beautiful, snowy scene Di! LOVE IT! Merry Christmas to you & yours!!

Leslie Miller said...

From what I've seen on the news it looks like it might be snowing over in your area, too. Beautiful card, Diane. I like the way the Diamond Stickles picks up ambient color. You never know what will show up!

Barbara said...

I love the blue sky that you added and all of the texture and added die cuts to make a splendid scene. Merry Christmas!

Crafting Queen said...

Happy Christmas to you and yours. I love your card. Anesha

Birgit said...

A beautiful winter scene Diane! I love how you added texture in so many different ways. The embossing, the glitter and the die cuts..... it's all gorgeous! Thanks so much for the beautiful Christmas card! Mine may be late as I just got them mailed out the other day. Merry Christmas to you and your family my friend.