Sunday, December 3, 2023

December 2023 Triple B Challenge

Hello December!!
We are at a new challenge at Triple B for December and have a
mood board just for inspiration, but remember Triple B
is all about Blooms~Birds~Butterflies and you can use one, two or all three. 

Inspiration Board

I let the mostly black and white inspire me and went with this
new holiday Spellbinders Betterpress die Joyeux Noel for my card!
I kept it simple using a black and white designer paper and a few silver half pearls.


Hope to see YOU over at Triple B with birds, blooms, or butterflies of your own!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow, love the winter scene and so glad you let the b&w of it be the star of this show.

Darlene said...

What a cool image ... he looks very dapper in his top hat & scarf! Beautiful inspiration my friend!