Saturday, December 16, 2023

At Sketch Saturday #741

This is our last sketch of the year for Sketch Saturday
and will be taking a break until January.
This challenge will remain open until January 12th 
along with another link opening on December 25th
with all the links to past challenges that you can pick one (or more)
and enter those as well!
The challenge also has a 'twist' if you want to include it and it is
to make it a birthday card, I did not use the twist!


I have to admit this challenge sketch threw me a bit
but in the end decided to make it my own and used a
Spellbinders Color Block Southwest die for my card
and papers from Simple Stories Mix & A Mingle 6x8 paper pad.
I have to say this die was the first time I have used it and is a very
interesting die.  I hope to have more time to play with it later!
I added a bit of bling for some sparkle.


If you want to have some fun and be challenged, then head on over to
Sketch Saturday, I for one would love to see YOUR take on the sketch!!




2 comments:

Darlene said...

Great take on the sketch ... beautiful card! Love your choice of papers/color.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that's definitely an interesting sketch and way cool what you did with it. Made me look at the die set. Love it and super price. I cannot be tempted!