Saturday, December 9, 2023

Stitched Joy Card

It's time for a new challenge at
Can You Handle The Pressure and our OPTIONAL theme is HOLLY!

Our challenges are always anything goes as long as you use an
EMBOSSING FOLDER.

Wet embossing s permitted but you have to use an embossing folder too!

I used a new to me 3D embossing folder from Nellies Choice
Holly Leaves With Berries.  I love the pretty detail of this folder.
Then I used Spellbinders Stitched Ornament die, I was stitching these
dies all summer while at the lake house, makes an easy project to do
while watching TV!
The JOY is a cottage Cutz die, I hit their huge sales a couple times a year!


We would love to have YOU join us at Can You Handle The Pressure
using your favorites embossing folders!!

Entering the following challenges:
The Holly and Ivy .... ATG Christmas
Aud Sentiments .... EB Folder & Sentiment
Simon Says Mondays .... Use Dies

7 comments:

Carol L said...

The red and green stitching on this ornament looks fantastic! Add that great embossing and fun greenery, and you've made one fantastic card! I love this1

Melanie Hungerford said...

Beautiful stitching, adds such bold color and even more texture to your design. So pretty!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning design and what amazing colours with the stitching, these dies are fabulous xx

Judy Woodland said...

Oh how pretty. So much fun to do some stitching, and yours is just beautiful. FABULOUS design, my friend.

Darlene said...

This is SO SO GORGEOUS! Love that stitching ... I don't think I'd have the patience for that but you sure did a beautiful job! Well done!

Tee said...

Gorgeous!!

Kate said...

OMG Diane, this is gorgeous! Colour, texture and layout are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!
Hugs, Kate (DT The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge)!