Friday, December 1, 2023

Simply Clean & Simple December Challenge

It's the first Friday of the month and that means the start of a new
challenge at Simply Clean & Simple with an 'OPTIONAL' theme of RED and GREEN. 
I went with the option and made my CAS card by first embossing a 4"x5 1/4"
panel with a TH Snowfall EB folder. 
I die cut a TH Woodland tree and had a cute little red cardinal brad to use.
That's it, clean and simple, I can always add a sentiment to the inside
or even to the front if I prefer!


Want some more clean and simple inspiration?
Then head on over to Simply Clean & Simple and
check out all the pretties from the team, join in with us too!


3 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

So perfectly CAS, that falling snow folder really gives me a cold winter day feel when I look at your card!

Darlene said...

This is such a clever CAS design! Of course love that snowy embossed background and your bright red cardinal really POPS on your tree! Well done!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow I love your card and I absolutely adore the tree. Lovely x