Saturday, December 2, 2023

Sketch 740

 Hello all and welcome to another sketch challenge by
Sketch Saturday.  I think this one is a pretty easy one and
other then the added sentiment, I pretty much stuck to the sketch as is!
The 'optional' twist for this challenge is to
create a 2nd card with a mirror image of the sketch.


I used a pretty paper from the Simple Stories 6x8 paper pad Mix & A Mingle.
Getting in my scrap bags of papers I die cut 5 strips from the 
Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Strips dies.
I added a sentiment from The Ton's Easy Expressions stamps and dies.

Come have some 'sketchy' fun with us....
see ya' at Sketch Saturday!!!

2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so bright, fun, and colorful with all those little presents and the 3 large colorful die cuts! Loving how you did the sentiment too for this fun sketch!

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... I love how you've used the coordinating stripes to match your pretty holiday gift paper! Well done! Very festive!