It is once again a new month and that means a new monthly
challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers.
Our challenge is all about taking those papers out of 'hoarding'
and putting them to good use, we don't mean a tiny strip of paper
but a whole LOT of paper showing!
We have an OPTIONAL theme and it is FALL FLORALS
but we are an anything goes challenge as long as your pretty papers are used!!
For my Fall Floral card I used one of my many 'favorite' paper
companies and it is P13 Hello Autumn.
I stamped a sentiment from Impression Obsession's Autumn Leaves,
stamped with Dew Drop inks Sweet Plum
which seemed to make the paper perfectly.
A few gold gems were added for interest.
For my anything goes card I pulled out another favorite paper company
Mintay, using their Autumn Splendor pad.
I mean look how adorable this paper is with the two tiny critters on it!!
This card needs nothing more then the papers itself!
So grab some pretty papers and hop on over to
Love Those Pretty Papers and show us what you've got!!
2 comments:
Both cards are SO BEAUTIFUL! How can they not be with all the gorgeous papers you have in your stash. Awesome picturesque creations.
These papers are truly gorgeous. One just has to appreciate them. I do especially adore the Mintay autumn scene!
Post a Comment