Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Halloween Greetings

We have a couple more weeks left for our year round
Two Old Bats Halloween challenge
and a fun mood board for inspiration! 


I was inspired by those spooky witches.
I had a Cricut cut witch in my spare parts box and she has been waiting
patiently for quite some time to appear.  I didn't want her to cast any
spells on me so I put her and her fun back riding kitty to use.
The paper is Crafters Companion Vintage Halloween.


There is still time, come join in our fun at Two Old Bats!!
Entering the following challenges:
As You Like It .... Favorite Halloween colors and why
Orange and Black as I like the traditional Halloween colors




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, she's awesome and so fun with the kitty on her back! Love the paper. It looks like a very spooky night. I have new Halloween dies and looking forward to using them soon.

Darlene said...

Fabulous witch die and perfect background paper to support her! Well done!