Sunday, September 20, 2026

Hi For Fall

Time for our new challenge at Pick 3,
the challenge where you pick three of the elements below. 

My pick three was pretty easy as I decided to make a fall card,
perfect just to say 'hi' or for a fall birthday.
I chose Brown~Leaves~Checks.

Products used:
Paper Rose Wood Panel Embossing Folder
Cottage Cutz Stitched Leaves
Honey Bee Gingham Checks
Paper Smooches Hello Words
Distress Inks (several colors)

This is one of my favorite embossing folders, even though not a 3D
it embosses beautiful panels.  The leaf dies are a fist time use,
I like them so much that I am sure I will use them again and again,
the detail stitching on them is great, another set I picked up
during one of their fabulous sales.
The sentiment is one that I won from a challenge blog,
I miss Paper Smooches as they had great dies and such!


More true to the color of leaves and acorns:

Come and join us and  Pick 3!

Entering the following challenges:
Sisterhood of Snarky #278 .... 'L' is For Leaves
Tic Tac Toe #301 .... Woodgrain~Free~Die Cuts
Just Us Girls #841 .... Mood Board Week
Time Out #322 .... Seasonal Colors Where I Live
( all the pretty leaf colors of fall as shown above, in Michigan)







8 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW that's an EF? I thought it was that shiplap die set we both have ... love how it goes this way & that! Awesome card! LOL I see we both found some of the same challenges to share in ... not as easy as it used to be. Great job ... love your card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, those leaves are fabulous! Another Cottage Cutz treasure. I was afraid to look at their most recent sale so I didn't. The stuff I have backed up and piled around -- eek! I love the embossing folder which I bought after seeing you use it. I really thought it was 3D and have it filed with my 3D folders. It's amazing, and perfect with the leaves and gingham. Inspiring!

JulieP said...

What a beautiful cluster of fall leaves!!! I'm really drawn to your dark brown brick background too. I may have to search out this embossing folder. Thanks so much for playing with the Sisterhood!

Diane said...

Scrapbook dotcom has it in stock, if you search wood panel it is the second one that comes up.

Diane said...

Scrapbook dotcom has it in stock.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning colours and great texture! Thanks for joining us at Time Out:)

Helen said...

What a wonderful card Diane! I love the wood look embossing on the background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges. Have a good day! :)

Donna said...

Thanks for playing in the leaves with Edna & the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!