Thursday, May 5, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #116

Fourishes Timeless Tuesday this week is to create a kids card.....I grabbed a bunch of my "kiddo's" stamps and was all set to go, when out of my "stash" drawer was this little turtle peeking out at me.....he is is left over from a year or so ago from a candy swap I did.....part of a "Turtles" chocolate packaging...so the little guy was put to good use in a card...the ribbon is a last scrap I had, the flowers on the tree were punched from a piece of scrap paper...feels so good to "use up" some of my "leftovers"...will (might) add a sentiment at the time he is sent out......
Not sure how much more posting I will get done until Sunday as I won't have computer access after noon today until Sunday night......and I have alot I had wanted to post.....sigh!!

7 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my goodness! THis is just sooo cute - I just love everything about it!!! I thnk I may have to scraplift this idea!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN and ADORABLE!!!

Benzi said...

So fun, cute, and super for a child...love your turtle and punched flowers blooming all over the tree.

Leslie Miller said...

This is darling! I love it for a child's card. So bright and cheerful. I, too, love anytime I can use a scrap, but I do pile them up faster than I can use them, sigh...

Kelly said...

What a cute card. I love how you added the blooms to the tree and the turtle is adorable.

Shirley said...

A very cute card! I am really loving your turtles! A wonderful tree too!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, how vintage lovely! I really love what you did with the flowers and your colors and texture are wonderful too!