Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge ~ PDCC82

Good Saturday morning to you......
I am on my way to a Garden Club plant sale...looking mostly for lillies and Iris's.......
to start my Saturday off, I am doing my first ever "The Play Date Cafe Challenge"......

when I was looking for my 3 kittens stamp I used in a previous post, I saw a set of birdcage stamps I hadn't ever used (who me...lol)....and also hadn't used my SU Top Note die in quite awhile.....so putting it all together I think I made a simple and pretty card...the birdies are popped up..and don't you love that flower??
The colors I used were all SU...So Saffron~Soft Suede~Chocolate Chip and though it looks much "bluer" then it is...... Soft Sky

8 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful and yes I DO love that flower. It is so pretty. Bird cage stamps are all the rage now. You were just saving it for the "rage"..That is what I tell my hubby.

Marlena M. said...

What a neat, 3 dimensional card! ;)

Fiona said...

This is a lovely card Diane :) that fabric flower is pretty! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

Michele Gross said...

Very pretty and I Love how you've used the colors :) Super cute flower too! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! LOVE that gorgeous, textural flower! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE that birdcage--so vintage and beautiful! LOVE the flower too! FAB! Thanks for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

Libby Hickson said...

This is so sweet - love your little birds on that gorgeous birdcage, all on that Top Note shape - such a great design. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Kelly said...

Oh what a sweet card. Love the little birds and that flower is gorgeous!