Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bonjour ~ Ooh La La

This is the tag I made for Joan's Gardens tag challenge...you can create any kind of tag you want...I went a bit different this week and decided to "go to" Paris!!   I had fun with this tag......the ruffle is made of tissue from Tattered Angels.....it is suspose to be sprayed with Tattered Angels mist, but I opted to just leave it alone...gathered it up somewhat like a skirt and added a black net bow on top...my poodle is cut from my Cricut...just a background shape...I gave him (or her) a "diamond collar...I love the postmark...I stamped it in black and punched it out...it reads: Marseille FR Par Avion..... it was fun to make one without butterflies and flowers (which I happen to be addicted to).....Ooh La La!!!! 

7 comments:

Shirley said...

This tag is just so sophisticated and fun! The perfect colors for your net and ribbon and that poodle is so cute with the diamond color too!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh how fun is this! What great use of the tulle netting, it's so perfect for the poodle!

Sandra Z said...

Beautiful tag, so chic! Best regards, Sandra Z.

Norma said...

WOW! Gorgeous tag! I love everything about it just beautiful!!
Hugs

Joan Fricker said...

Diane, I love how you have taken your tag "out of the box" and created something so gorgeous. Great job!

Thanks so much for joining us for Joan's Gardens Weekly Tag Challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, this tag is one of my favorite tags I have EVER seen! It's purely amazing!!!
XO
Cindy

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool, love your color combi and the elements.