Thursday, May 5, 2011

National Pet Month

Did you know it was National Pet Month??  You can enter to win at Purina HERE   there is a $5000 prize.
In celebration...I am sharing a few photos of my pets......this has a been a terrible week for my hubby and me with pets...I won't go into the details...but we are heartsick...so am hoping these "happy" pics of our pets with ease some of our pain.




Nellie is our Golden Doodle....Soot is the character of the cats....always into something...the two packed into the bed are Cloe and Tessie..they are sisters and sleep like that all the time...last is Bubba..she is our cancer cat...she is 17...thin as a rail, but is happy...all are rescue cats of some sort

10 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Your pet pictures are happy pictures - I do hope your hearts heal from whatever hurt they are experiencing. Pets are such a part of our life....HUGS

bumblebee creations said...

What cute photos of your pets!!! Have a great day!

Norma said...

OMG I love the photo of Cloe and Tessei togethe just adorable! Love all the photos thanks for sharing them!
Hugs

Trace4J said...

So precious! Praying your day is a better one.
Granny Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, my heart just melted into a puddle! Soot looks a little bit like our Marvin who rests peacefully near his azalea bush now. Love the pic of Cloe and Tessie! How adorable! But you know who tugs at my heart strings the most -- Nellie! What a sweet face! I want to reach in there and smooch her! Our neighbor across the street has a Golden Doodle named Buster. He's such a pretty little sweetheart and he and Wally are the best of friends. Wally has one ear cocked all the time for when Buster is out in the yard. We always give them a little time to chase each other around while we proud parents have a little visit. So cute!

Kelly said...

I'm sorry that you are having a terrible week. Super cute photos.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Diane,
You just won the hot air balloon tag on my blog! Congratulations! If you email me your address, I'll mail it right out to you!

XO
Cindy

bumblebee creations said...

Whoops! I think I just left a comment for Vanessa--wrong blog!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY DIANE!!! Please delete the other comment!

Shirley said...

Do they look loved or what!!! TFS, Ciane.

Curt in Indy said...

Love all of the pics of those sweet babies. I hate to hear that something sad is going on. I'm a little worried about it. Take care and if you need to talk, let me know! Best, Curt