Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Shabby Tea Room Challenge

Still doing challenges........my Trellis Card made the honorable mentions again this week...I feel so honored as there were some gorgeous entries........this week at The Shabby Tea Room it was a beautiful color combo of soft blue and white or cream.....I new as soon as I saw this color combo I would be pulling out my bashful blue cardstock!  I used a die cut I have had for quite sometime and added flowers and feathers to her...the little "tag" at the bottom has "For You" stamped inside...the ribbon I just purchased at a garage sale...can you believe it was a new package of 8 different ribbons and 4 of them were my favorite..... "gingham"..what a find...lol....and all for 50 cents!!!  I love how she kind of "glows" with her feather wings!
Scroll on down if you would like as I have my 2 tags posted and they are quite different from each other...thanks!
PS:...when I get to 100 followers I will be adding "blog candy"!!

4 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, this is totally GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE it!!!
XO
Cindy

Sheri said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE that little image! Perfect for our challenge!

Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Debbie said...

So adorable and love that gingham ribbon!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card. I love the way you added the flowers around the image.