It's Amy's Woodblock Wednesday, the last Wednesday
of the month where your woodblock stamps come out of
'storage' and make their debut.
I used Pebbles Woodland Forest paper for the background
die cut from a Waffle Flowers die.
Then stamped my woodblock Rubber Stampede Pumpkin Pals (1994)
stamp on a layered Tutti Designs Octagon die cut.
The sentiment is from a printed page of Autumn words
that I have had for a very long time and not a clue
where I got them.
I'm sure Amy would love to see YOUR woodblocks at her challenge.
It's a lot of fun and a perfect time to pull out those probably much
It's a lot of fun and a perfect time to pull out those probably much
neglected woodblocks!
Also entering the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon #878 .... Autumn Colors
Simon Says Stamp .... Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday .... Autumn's Beauty
Little Red Wagon #878 .... Autumn Colors
Simon Says Stamp .... Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday .... Autumn's Beauty
.jpg)
2 comments:
An oldie but definitely a goodie wood block stamp! So much autumn cheer going on here. Cute paper, too!
OMG what a fun image! You've showcased it perfectly with that pretty shape. Well done ... made me smile instantly! LOL
Post a Comment