Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Happy Anniversary

 Once again time for a new challenge at Stencil Fun and our
OPTIONAL theme is YELLOWS.
I created a 'yellow' card using a My Favorite Things
Friendly Flowers stencil.  The inks I stenciled with were
Altenew Mango Smoothie, Sunray, and Chamomile.
I also used Dew drop inks Pear Tart and Dandelion.
The sentiment is a Betterpress and the die Cottage Cutz Bird Trio.

For my Anything Goes card I used a Scrapbookdotcom
Winter Cottage stencil for the first time stenciled with Distress inks
Rustic Wilderness, Lost Shadow, Mustard Seed and Festive Berries.
The sentiment is die cut using a Creative Expressions Festive Mini die.

If you like to stencil, then come on over to Stencil Fun!!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

You have so many AMAZING stencils and sure know how to 'bring them to life'! Love your sweet little yellow birds on your first card and your holiday 2nd card is just perfect! Beautifully done!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, you know I love your first card for all the yellow, but it's just plain pretty no matter what color! Love those sweet little birds, too. Card #2 is fabulous for Christmas! I've got a thing for little houses and this just has a happy vibe!