Sunday, September 20, 2026

Sweet Holiday

It's the start of our second challenge this month at
Peace on Earth
and we have a mood board for inspiration.
You can however create any Christmas themed project you want.
 



When I looked at this board I saw candy canes, candy canes and more
candy canes lol.  So of course that is what I went with.
I used a 'new to me' Newton's Nook stamp set but have no idea of the 
name as it was given to me and the stamp set says 2017 so am assuming it 
is retired, colored in with Copics and Olo markers.  I used some papers from P13 Santa's Workshop, a Cottage Cutz
die and a bit of Crystal Nuvo for the hat  and oval.  The sentiment is
part of the stamp set.


Come on over to Peace On Earth and join our challenge!

Enterieng the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T. challenge #789 .... Christmas
I Love Pro Markers ....(Markers) Theme:  Animals
Addicted To Stamps and More #526 .... Make Your Mark
Sparkles Christmas Challenge #188 .... Something Sweet


3 comments:

Birgit said...

This is super cute Diane! What fun background paper and this Newton's Nook image is perfect for the mood board. I'm totally inspired and hope to play along.

Darlene said...

OMG look at all those yummy candy canes! Fun card Diane!!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, great board, cute card! I don't know which is sweeter -- the kitty or all the candy canes and peppermints! So adorable!