Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Thoughts of You

Beautiful Blossoms challenge starts today,
the challenge that is all about blooms!  As always there is a pretty
inspiration floral to inspire but any floral is invited! 



I had fun stamping and coloring this card with Copic's and
using a pretty Simon Says stamp set Vintage Garden.
I stamped two of the four floral images in this set.
The set also includes several  large sentiments, one of which
I used on this card.  A Poppystamps Nordic butterfly was added
left over from another project.


We would love to see YOUR florals over at Beautiful Blossoms!

Entering the following challenges:
Allsorts #858 ..... Thinking of You~Get Well~Sympathy
Aud Sentiments  #341 .... Thinking of You + Sentiment





9 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautifully done Diane! Great coloring on this pretty set! I have this stamp set too and I use that sentiment stamp frequently ... especially on this standing order for thinking of you cards.

HilaryJane said...

It's beautiful and that cute little butterfly is the perfect finishing touch xx

Gail L said...

Great job on the coloring!
Perfect for our theme at Allsorts, Thank You for joining us!

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Your card interpretation of the flower bouquet is simply beautiful. I like the dimension that delicate butterfly gave your card too. Blessings!

brenda said...

That's a beautiful card Diane, so elegant and suitable for purpose, perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.

B x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, this is so beautiful! You've outdone yourself, Diane! Jaw dropped!

Alyson Mayo said...

Such a pretty card with a warm colour scheme - lovely :)

Sarn said...

WOW - this is so pretty. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x

Amanda said...

I have been eagerly waiting to tell you how Pretty this card is!! I love the sweet little butterfly, and the softly colored flowers! Everything is so elegant and detailed. It's all just so Pretty! ~ Amanda