Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Welcome Autumn

Hello friends, I am guest designing this month at the very fun challenge at   
I Spy With My Little Eye 
with the theme of TEXT.

I created my card with some fun fall background text from an OLD
and I do mean old paper from Pebbles (2016).
It may be old, but it worked perfect for my Cottage Cutz Acorn Owl.
I used several different colors of TH Distress inks to color my owl,
all pieces were die cut from an ivory/cream card stock scrap!
The sentiment (cut three times and stacked) is a die from 
Karen Burniston Word Set 7 - Autumn.
I also used a Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2 to cut the text background.


I want to thank Ellie for having me a guest designer this month and
certainly hope YOU will come and join the fun challenge too!

Entering the following challenges:
Creative Moments #286 ... Autumn Colors


5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So happy you've joined us as a guest designer this time Diane. The card is so cute with that fun owl. LOVE his eyes!!

Have to apologize if you've already tried visiting my post, I somehow forgot to hit "publish" yesterday when I was finishing it up.

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, I LOVE it! Cute, cute, CUTE! I'm especially happy to see this because it's one of my CC purchases that's been waiting for this fall for its first time use. You made it up so cute with the paper and the sentiment, which is perfect because I know there are a lot of people who are saying "welcome autumn" after the summer heat. Thanks for the inspiration, Diane!

Pauline C said...

A very cute owl Diane, and great use of background text. Thanks so much for being guest designer at this month’s “I Spy” challenge and for your fabulous interpretation of my theme xx

Darlene said...

Oh my stars ... what an awesome card! That owl is adorable! You go girl . . . lots of 'text' seen here ... perfect!

Heather said...

This is adorable!!! Your little owl is so sweet and super cute! And that background paper is perfect (even if it is old! Lol!!) Great card! Thanks for playing with Creative Moments Challenge.