It's challenge time at Double D and we are asking to see PINK
as our theme is Pretty In Pink
with a PINK mood board for inspiration !
I had something totally different planned for MY pink card
but then received these Katy Sue 3D kits purchased with an Amazon
but then received these Katy Sue 3D kits purchased with an Amazon
gift card I had received. These are part of a 3D wedding set that you receive
2 each of three different designs. When my grandson got married my relatives
all but cleaned me out of wedding cards, so I have slowly been trying
to replace them.
2 each of three different designs. When my grandson got married my relatives
all but cleaned me out of wedding cards, so I have slowly been trying
to replace them.
3D effect
Make sure to stop by Double D and see all the beautiful "PINKS" from the DT!
Entering the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #770-771 ....ATG
Everybody Art #606 .... Pink
Pearly Sparkles #123 .... Pink~Pearls and/or Sparkle
Everybody Art #606 .... Pink
Pearly Sparkles #123 .... Pink~Pearls and/or Sparkle

11 comments:
WOW what a beautiful Katy Sue 3D creation! Great job . . . so, so pretty!
Absolutely gorgeous! The layers look incredible! Definitely a hand delivery! This is really beautiful!
Jaw drop! Oh, my word, how I've been admiring this. The dimension shows beautifully in the first photo, but even more in the second and it's totally mind blowing. Someone will one day receive a very special card!
Oh wow, just look at that 3-D effect that you got for this beautiful card. I sure hope that you replenish your beautiful set of wedding cards with more cards like this.
Wow! This is stunning Diane! I'm in love with these layered die cuts you and Dar have used. What a gorgeous, gorgeous card!!
Stunning, my friend! This is a "champagne" design for sure. The depth and dimension are amazing and definitely obvious. A beautiful addition to your wedding card stash. I have Christmas 3-Ds similar that I am using this year. Can't wait to try them after seeing your inspiration!
Oh, wow, this is just stunning!! The dimension you have achieved is amazing. It's just gorgeous!!!
The flowers in 3D are popping out of your card. It's a great work!
Lia xx
Hello Nellie!
Love your card - so beautiful put together. Amazing 3D effect with the big flower bouquet. Thank you very much for joining us over at Everybody Art Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Natasha
Truly beautiful! A stunning 3D set, and you’ve executed it brilliantly. It turned out to be a magnificent wedding card. The sense of depth really shines through, and the individual layers look fantastic. A lovely blend of rosé and pink tones—you captured the theme of our "Everybody Art Challenge" perfectly.
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful card in our current "Everybody Art Challenge."
Hugs, Uschi
Diane, this is a lovely card! The 3-D effect is so beautiful, and so fitting for a wedding card. I love the pink too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Post a Comment