Saturday, June 22, 2013

Red~White~Blue

It's been so dang hot lately, that I haven't done much of anything but
sit on my fannie in my creative room with a glass of Raspberry tea!!

I had the urge to get one of my newest Julie Nutting Prima doll stamps out....
 

She is all hand cut and paper pieced.....
I had intended on saving her for the week of the 4th...but I just had to share her now!

 
I used the Prima large tag for her base..a hint if using these tags, if you are covering the entire tag
like I did, then put the print part for the back, it's so pretty that way.....
I also got my TH snowflake die out and made a Patriotic rosette with that....
the swag at the bottom is a Cheery Lynn die...
check out her paper pieced glittered star dress, I added lace at the bottom...
the tiny USA bingo card, and the journaling card are from my stash from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back!
Now if you like these Prima doll stamps (you know you want them)...
Joanns Fabrics online has ALL their stamp for 50%...not sure for how long,
but they have (or did) all the first 5 Prima doll stamps for around $2.99 each
 
Well, that's it for today, we have a huge "country" wedding to go to....
and I think that this is the last thing we have to do this month...
what a busy month it has been for us .....


For Fun, I am Entering her in these challenges:

Cut It Up...red~white~blue (and must use a die cut)

Inspire Me Fridays Anything Goes

Aloha Friday Challenge red~white~blue

Simply Create Too use the colors in your country's flag

19 comments:

Darlene said...

OH Diane she's GORGEOUS!!! What a fabulous tag! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Primitive Seasons said...

BEST THING YOU"VE EVER DONE!!! Really cool. I may have to case her! Genius with all the elements you used on her. She is VERY patriotic and quite the Yankee Doodle Dandy! Love her.

Mary

Marjo said...

Beautiful tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.

Hugz Marjo

Migdalia said...

Such a Gorgeous Tag! Beautiful details!

Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous!!! Such a beautiful creation ...
I can't believe that you pay $2.99 for those stamps ... they are the equivalent of around $11 (£7.50)to buy here ... without the postage of around $6

I hope you have fun at the wedding!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Diane, this is stunning!! I absolutely love the design and all of the patriotic details!! The doll looks amazing!! Love, love this my friend!! Awesome as always!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a beautiful tag! I love all the details! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous! I love this design and the colours are so wonderfully vibrant. Happy Weekend, Shirleyx

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous tag!l Love the paper doll! I'm gonna check her out at Jo-Anne's!

Heather Rogers said...

She is super cute! I love her sparkly crown and ruby red heels. What a fabulous patriotic tag. :)

Unknown said...

What a fabulous tag! Love all the embellies. Mahalo for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Wow, what an amazing tag! Lots of details! Thanks for the heads up for the Joanne's sale!
Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Challenges!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Dianne said...

Get you Miss Diane, look at all the layers,love your flower, your tassels, looks like mixed media to me love the stamp too,thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day.

Claire Dale said...

Love how you have used your flag colours! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too!
Claire xx
SCT DT

Kim M said...

What a beautiful tag! Thanks for joining in at Cut It Up Challenge Blog.

Christy said...

What a GORGEOUS project. :) :) THanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges. :)

Unknown said...

Just love your Prima doll!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Diane: Your tag is so pretty!

Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our 40th Challenge "Use the Colors in Your Country's Flag". Hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.Also tell your son THANK YOU FOR HIS SERVICE1

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.

kel Acopan said...

This is an AWESOME tag, it is beautifully paper pieced and fussycut! Thanks so much for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs' Aloha Friday Challenges!!

lovies, =o) kel
Kitty Bee Designs DT Coordinator
http://scrap-photograffs.com