Monday, June 10, 2013

Fun Times

I know this is my second post for today...
but there are a few challenges I wanted to do before they close tonight....
 
One of my newest favorites is the "Fusion challenge"
using the sketch and the photo below
 
I choose to "fuse" them together to make my card.....
 
 
I have to say, this is not the card I started out at all to make.. 
but it kind of just went this way and this is what I came up with
I actually dug in my stash, and used some already "wavy crimped" paper....
the house was stamped  with Hampton Art Cling Bird Houses....
the sentiment is from Precious Remembrance Shop "friend stamp set"
the anchor is a MS punch the hubs bought me for Xmas a few years back
I had given him a list of MS punches I wanted and he bought me a couple
just on his own...this is one I probably wouldn't of bought myself
and I can't even tell you how many times I have used it...
guess he knows me better then I do.....
the flag stamp I have had "for'eva"...and the starfish punch, too
 
So, don't forget to "visit" my earlier post as well...
and I just might have to be back with a few more "things"
If I haven't visited you lately and left comments, I will..
it just has been one crazy, busy month so far!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! The house is beautiful!! The wavy paper is fabulous!! What a fun card my friend!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~amy~ said...

Love the use of the crimped paper! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous!! Right up my street ... I love everything about this ... It may not be what you envisaged but it is stunning!

Kristi said...

So stinkin' cute! Love how you put the starfish on it, so sweet!

Kelly said...

This is just as cute as can be. Love the crimped paper layer...it really adds dimension.

Unknown said...

This is a super fun card. So glad you were able to play along with us this week at Fusion.