Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Daisy Wreath

Morning All...
we are to get some "weather" here today in the midwest....
a bit of storms around noon...
and then it seems we are in for it between 3 and 4 this afternoon....
lovely...I can only hope for the best!!
 
I made this super cute and little daisy wreath card
 
 for the challenge this week
at Impression Obsession which is "bloom where you are planted"
I made my daisies using two layers of crepe paper..
so easy to create these with the daisy die...
however, lesson learned...be patient and let the pearl pen dry.....
I think I will need to "touch up" the centers......
 
Now can't you see all the other flowers that can be made from this die, Dahlias, cone flowers
well, you get the idea!!
 
Supplies Used:
Impression Obsession dies Spiral Daisy Flower and Twig Wreath
Paper is Prima Sun Kiss

12 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

What a beautiful flower wreath. The gingham ribbon looks fab too. :)

Craftyfield said...

Very pretty card, your daisies are very effective too.

Kristi said...

Diane,
This is so sweet! Your daisies are lovely and I like the pop of black in the ribbon! Stay dry and safe from the storms today!

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous, Diane!! The flowers are beautiful!! The ribbon is fabulous!! Absolutely beautiful card my friend!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shirley said...

Diane, your card is just gorgeous! I love your colors and that bow is the perfect touch for the whole design!! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is beautiful ... I love the flowers ... so very pretty Diane ...

Shona said...

Oh my! I just got that wreath die in the mail yesterday,I was hoping it would make a sweet summer wreath and yup, it sure does! This card is lovely and now I'm even more excited about this die because I love what you've done with it! That gingham ribbon looks great on the card!

Beth Norman said...

How adorable. I didn't know they had a die to make these flowers. I love what you did. Your flowers look so real.

Katie said...

Love your wreath, you make such pretty wreath cards!! The daises are wonderful and I love the bow too! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Larissa Heskett said...

This is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Daisies they are my FAVORITE Flower!! THAKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Leslie Miller said...

Your daisy wreath is so pretty, Diane, and the black gingham ribbon is absolutely perfect with it. I think the midwest has had its fair share of bad weather this year, hasn't it? I hope it's clear skies with just enough rain to water the flowers from here on out.

Dianne said...

Loooove the flower wreath, the fabulous bow with the yellow center, perfect,it's beautiful, thanks for sharing my dear Diane and have a wonderful weekend..