Tuesday, June 25, 2013

PTI Touch of Gold Blog Hop

This month the blog hop at Papertrey Ink is "A Touch of Gold".....
 
 
I had intended to use my Versamark pen and gold EB powder for my flower centers
but remembered I had just received some new Twinkling H2O's
Just a little reminder about using the H2O's...they come dry and you need to
spritz them to use them.... there is a good video HERE on you tube that shows
how to use them, if you need it :>)
 
 
I used Golden Nugget for the flower centers....
I stamped the flowers from the PTI Friendship Jar Spring Fillers
3 times across my card, colored them in with markers
and then did the centers with the Golden Nugget H2O's....
the ribbon I used is PTI Simply Chartreuse Luxe satin ribbon.....


7 comments:

Sherrie M. said...

Great way to add a touch of gold to your garden. Very pretty!

Darlene said...

What a cute creation and the gold centers look fabulous! The ribbon is the perfect finishing touch! Well done my friend!

Darnell said...

How fun, Diane! Your golden flowers are brill!! Thank you for link to the H20 tute ... I need a refresher course!!

bumblebee creations said...

so cute--loving that stamp and that ribbon is beautiful!!

Lindsey said...

What a great touch of gold. Love those gold centers and the ribbon is beautiful!

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!

Ros Crawford said...

Wowzsers! How gorgeous!