Monday, August 26, 2013

~ August~ A Prima Doll Blog Hop

 
It's Here,
Starting Tuesday August 6th
Six very talented ladies are doing a Prima Doll blog hop
each Tuesday in August
After the end of the hop
 on August 30th  
there will be prizes  given out to 6 lucky "hoppers" 
one  prize from each blog will be drawn
Mark you calendar
Don't miss out!!
This post will remain at the top until August 30th
Please see my regular blog posts below!!!
 
Week 1 Springtime
Week 2.... Summer
Week 3........... Fall
Week .....4 Winter

 

9 comments:

Mulberry Mindy said...

Great looking logo, Diane. I can't wait to join you for the hop on Aug. 6. I am already counting the days. . . . .
Mindy

Darlene said...

AWESOME!!!

Heather Rogers said...

FUN! I have some on order from my local SS! I am wondering how long they will take to get in. :)

Lisa said...

Soooo excited!! I need to get busy creating my projects :) Thanks for organizing this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kristi said...

Cool! I've been enjoying your work made with these stamps. Can't wait to see everything you guys are making!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Those dolls are just gorgeous!!!!

Kelly said...

What fun...can't wait!!!

MiamiKel said...

Love love loving this hop! :)

MiamiKel said...

OH, and Nellie is an absolute sweetie!! I just spied the sweet fur baby off to the side and SMILED! :)