Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's A Clean and Simple Banner Day At JustRite

Can you believe how the month of August has flown by??
It seems the days just keep getting shorter and shorter...
I love the fall, but I am not looking forward to winter
and the Farmer's Almanac says we are to have a cold, brutal winter...
all I can say is "ugh"!!!
 
We are heading out tomorrow for a little much needed R&R
so am not sure how much will get posted on my blog for a few days... 
 
But I saw the challenge at JustRite for a clean and simple sketch
 
 
and had purchased the JustRite Bunting and Banner stamp
set and Matching Spellbinders dies
so I just had to enter.....
 
 
This is a BIG card, as I wanted to use the entire banner...
in fact, the banners are two different ones, one stacked on the other with pop ups
it is really more 3D then it looks...
 
 
I stamped the happy birthday on pink SU satin ribbon
the little "flower" stack is 3 of the button dies and stamps from the same set
as well as the sentiment....
It is such a large card that is was hard to keep it clean and simple....

9 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card and love the adorable banner!!! The doily tops on the banner are so stinken cute! Great job!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

This turned out lovely, Diane! That's one of my favorite JR die/stamp sets!

Karon said...

Beautiful card - love the banner and papers! TFS

Dianne said...

Hello Diane posting every day, I can't keep up with you, you have been doing some fantastic work, you Christmas cards and tags are fabulous and all those Prima dolls all just gorgeous, and all your beautiful cards, your an inspiration to us all, thanks so much for sharing and I'll try to keep up, have a wonderful week..

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous, Diane!! I love the beautiful banner!! It looks so fabulous!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Perfect! I love this ... one of my favourites Diane ...

Marge said...

Very pretty card; totally love your blinged-up button!!!

Sheri said...

Great job on the sketch! Very soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card.