Friday, August 30, 2013

Prima Doll Hop Winner

 
I want to take the time to thank everyone who hopped along our Prima dolls blog hop
and I so appreciate all the comments...
and I wish I could send you all a prize...
this is the hardest part for me, as I wish you could all win...
but keep in mind we will have more hops later
and more prizes..
So thank you to all...
to pick the winner, I put all the qualifying names in a jar
some received more then one entry for posting about the hop
or becoming a follower...the name that was selected is
Sherrie K
Sherrie if you will email me (on my  side bar)
I will ship you prize to you after the 3rd when I return from holiday...
congrats to you Sherrie and you guys are the best!!!

8 comments:

Karon said...

Congratulations Sherrie!

Darlene said...

Awesome fun hop Diane ... thanks! CONGRATS SHERRIE K!

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Sherrie!! Enjoy your goodies!! Have a safe and fun trip, Diane!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crafty Moni said...

Congrats Sherrie!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Sherrie K. said...

Ooooh my gosh...I am SO doing the happy dance right now! Wahoo!! Thanks so much...I am off to email you!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherrie K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Congrat's to the winner! This was such a fun blog hop and got my so inspired that I did a couple dolls myself! lol.