Thursday, August 22, 2013

French Pastry Doily

I know I have mentioned this before, but I LOVE
the Cheery Lynn Designs French Pastry Doily!!
I have several of their doily dies and love them all,
but this one is still my favorite...isn't it gorgeous cut out of
that pretty My Minds Eye paper??  Love...love!!
 
 
I like the layout of this card...simple, I really wanted to focus on that
beautiful doily!!
My butterfly is one of my very old stamps...heck it is so wore out
it is hard to get it to stamp in places!!
I used Versa mark and embossed it twice, once in pink and then in gold!!
 
I am entering this in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week which is "doilies"
and the challenge at City Crafters which is use 1 stamp 2 designer papers and 3 embellishments.
 
Also, would you like to win a $25 shopping spree
 at Classy Cards 'n Such??
All you have to do is "PIN IT" TO "WIN IT"
the details are HERE
oh, and if you love this doily, you can also purchase it at Classy Cards 'n Such HERE
and use the code DIANE-10 to get my discount

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty ... The doily is really gorgeous! And hey I love MME!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Diane, it's stunning!! The doily die is gorgeous!! And the MME paper is so beautiful!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karon said...

Gorgeous doily and beautiful card! TFS

Ros Crawford said...

I forgot to say Thanks so much for playing at CCCB ... not many have followed the brief like you did!

Darlene said...

So, so pretty Diane! Love the doily cut out of pattern paper! So vintage and beautiful!
Hope you're having a good day! Talk to you soon I hope!
HUGS!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Diane! I don't know HOW I missed your blog before. I have also been designing for Beverly at CCNS (but taking a break for upcoming surgery). Your cards are beautiful, and I just wanted to invite you to stop by and play along with us in our weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday I'd LOVE having you share your gorgeous cards and hope to see you soon.
Have a blessed week and thanks for sharing all your amazing art.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
Hugs,
Gini

Kelly said...

OMG Diane...this is down right gorgeous! Love your choice of papers!

Debbie's Time Out said...

Dianne Beautiful card. Really like that doily in the flowery paper. Looks awesome. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Challenge