Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pretty Fall Wreath

This is my post at Classy Cards 'n Such I wanted to share with you
and don't forget by using the code DIANE-10 you can save 10%
on your entire order, the link is on the right at the top of my sidebar..
offer good for the months of August and Sept.
I would love/appreciate you going to the blog and leaving me some "love"!
 
Hello Everyone, it's Diane here with my design for Classy Cards N Such...
I am super excited to share some of my creative projects with you the next few months!


Today I have this gorgeous fall wreath made with Impression Obsession Leaves die....this die comes with 5 different leaves, and I have used 4 today, each cut 4 times.  The leaves have been painted with
different tones of color from Autumn Brilliance Twinkling H2Os...oh my, these are so fun and easy to work with and add such a gorgeous "twinkle".


I kept my card, though layered, rather simple so the focus is on the wreath itself.  Each leaf was mounted with Joy Foam Pads small.  My wreath is mounted on one of my very favorite Cheery Lynn Designs die called French Pastry.  This is a beautiful, but intricate die and I can highly recommend the Cuttlehug and Crafters Tools both by Cheery Lynn Designs to enable you to have a perfect cut every time!!

The background paper under the wreath is a lovely design from Simple Stories called Vintage Bliss.
It is a stunning 6 x 6 paper pad, even the little butterfly you see is from the pack.

I hope you have enjoyed my card for today and have fun creating one of your own!!

9 comments:

Sudha said...

Pretty gorgeous. Love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Primitive Seasons said...

Beautiful Diane! Makes me wish cooler weather were here!

Mary

Scrap for Joy said...

This is gorgeous Diane! I love fall decor and especially leaves. You've done a lovely job and I love the dimension!
xoxo
Joyce

Kristi said...

Gorgeous! I'm ready for the fall and your card is putting me in the mood for it!

Darlene said...

FABULOUS!!!!
You really went to town on these leaves with the H2Os ... BEAUTIFUL!!!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous, Diane!! The leaves look amazing!! I love the beautiful colors!! The dimension is fabulous!! Love it my friend!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Wow! Diane these leaves are stunning ... they look so pretty and very real ... gorgeous card!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Wow! Diane these leaves are stunning ... they look so pretty and very real ... gorgeous card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, look at those leaves! They're fabulous! A beautiful wreath. This is the second time recently I've seen those leaf dies in use and I'm really loving the look. Your colors are wonderful!