Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Prima Doll Blog Hop ~ Week 4 ~ Winter


 
WOW!  Have you seen the Prima Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll stamps?  They are ADORABLE! 
A few of us are having so much fun with them that we’ve decided to put together a 4 Part HOP and the rules are very simple.  Each Tuesday throughout the month of August we will be sharing creations made with a variety of these fabulous stamps to inspire you.  All you will need to do is HOP to each of our blogs each Tuesday in August and leave us a comment.  Be sure to include your email address because on August 30th we will EACH BE GIVING AWAY A PRIZE.  We will be sharing what our individual prize packages are on our blogs.  REMEMBER … you will need to comment EACH TUESDAY to qualify for the prize!  AND … if you share our hop info on your blog, your name will go in twice towards the prize.  WAIT THERE’S MORE!  If you become a follower/subscriber you get a THIRD CHANCE!!
So what do you say?  Ready for some fun??
 

Welcome to week 4 of our Prima doll hop and final week!!
Did you miss week 1?  You can still comment HERE.
Did you miss week 2?  You can still comment HERE.
Did you miss week 3?  You can still comment HERE.


Winter
Well, here we are at the end of the hop...
I had so much fun with my friends creating these dolls.....

I will miss it, however, I will be making several more I am sure!

I struggled with the "winter" theme this week....
only because I had so many ideas, many more ideas then time!

 
I thought this Prima looked like she was thinking "brrr"
and decided to make a giant Christmas tag with her....
my first idea was non traditional Christmas colors and skates...
that one will come later....
I made her "sweater" out of cordinations...I thought by sanding it
it would give it more of a sweater look...
and of course she has to have a "glitzy" skirt.....
the snowflakes are both TH Alterations dies.....

 
the big snowflake behind her is from SU.....
The paper I have been using for my dolls is Prima Ledger..

I have enjoyed you visiting me and appreciate your comments...
I am trying to make my way around to your blogs, too.
My winning name will be posted on the 30th....
look for your name and email me...
my email is on the right side bar...
I will be gone after the winner is announced til the 3rd...
and will contact you when I get back...
Good Luck!!
 
Here is lineup for the hop:
 
 
 
 
Nellies Nest (that's me)
 
 
Scrap For Joy 

Blog Candy From me....I added to it!!




Here are the other Prima Dolls

Spring



Summer


Fall









25 comments:

Mulberry Mindy said...

Awesome, awesome, winter stocking tag, Diane! I love the muted colors, and you are right, Phoebe does seem to be chilled to the bone! Your snowflakes are beautiful, and the trims on the stocking are so unique. Thanks for all your wonderful projects. they have been so inspiring!
Mindy
http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

ParkNSlide said...

I'm loving the non-traditional colors, the cute neck scarf and the stocking format. This blog hop has been so much fun and the creations fabulous. Thank you.
I've followed, shared and commented.

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Diane!!!

Amei a ideia da sua Prima Dolls vestida natalina e de cores diferentes do vermelho e verde. Parabéns pela belíssima bota!!!

Beijos

Scrap for Joy said...

Great project Diane! The elements on your tag are perfect and I love your choices for her outfit including the scarf! Sweet! It has been so helpful to learn everyone's techniques and tips during this swap and I thank you for inviting me to join in. I know I'll see you on Pinterest and I'm following you now so I'll always know what you're up to!
Happy Hopping and have a good trip!
xoxo
Joyce

Davi said...

Love the stocking shape for the tag and the beautiful non traditional colors! Her scarf looks so real as if its blowing in the wind, very fun, love it ;)

Darlene said...

Oh Diane she is just GORGEOUS! What an amazing and clever idea to do the stocking (now why can't I come up with good ideas like that???).
LOVE her outfit and that scarf is tooooo cute!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this creation and all the wonderful inspiration you've shared this month!
Thanks so much for including me in this fun hop ... I've truly enjoyed getting to know the other ladies and have been so inspired by all their creations, tips & tricks! What a wonderful group!
FANTASTIC! thanks again ...
HUGS from OHIO

Larisa said...

I love, love, LOVE everything! Fantastic colors. :)

MiamiKel said...

Wow, this just made me smile! I love the blue and pink color combo - brilliant design! The glitter and snowflake are a beautiful addition to the gorgeous prima girl - I would never guessed you struggled this week as your winter is just beautiful!!! I have loved this hop so much this month - what a great idea this was! :)

Lisa said...

Oh my, this is just stunning, Diane!! How creative to make a stocking!! The colors are so beautiful!! I love her scarf too...it looks like it is blowing in the chilly wind!! Absolutely fabulous my friend!! Thanks for the amazing inspiration and thank you so much for organizing this fabulous hop!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karon said...

Fabulous tag - love the non-traditional colours and how you have dressed her so pretty. TFS

karon(dot)hughes(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea to use a stocking shape for the tag?
Carol b
Cburnsstar@aol.com

Joanie said...

I love your gal! The pastels on a stocking is a fun change-up. Your doll looks like all she needs is hot cocoa to help warm her up. She's beautiful!
I follow your posts.
I posted the Blog Hop to my FB.
joanc@satx.rr.com

Enderby said...

The sock is so cool. I like nontraditional colors.

The doll is so perfect for the sock. The scarf adds movement. Love it all.

Thanks for all the dolls and the work you put into each one and the background. I truly appreciate it.

Debbie P
deb.peysen@suddenlink.net
a follower

Createology said...

Thank you so very much for participating in this hop. I love how you did Winter with a stocking tag. Uber cute. I am inspired with all of your adorable seasons. Creative Bliss...

Alvina said...

Just beautiful, thanks for sharing all 4 season projects, thanks for all the ideas.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Gretchen Wilson said...

You go girl, love the stocking and such a girly one to boot, or should I say sock, this is very clever idea for a tag. Love the soft colors and the scarf she is wear is tops.

Kathy Salido said...

I have really enjoyed all your tags you have shared. the winter one is so pretty, love the colors and the scarf you added.
thanks so much, have really enjoyed this hop and seeing all the fabulous projects.
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the Christmas stocking, her outfit and the fab sparkly snowflake too! Amazing job and loved the idea of a 4 season blog hop!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, your stocking is so fabulous! I love the prima doll stamp and all the details and elements are incredible!!! Thanks for sharing! FUN hop!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

SiskiyouSue said...

I love the special touches you added to make it look like a sweater and glitzy material! Really cute. It makes a great stocking card!
SiskiyouSue
suekimmet@gmail.com

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute! I loved all your fabulous creations with the dolls. I haven't missed a hop. I'm just sad it's over :(
Follower and hollysilva911@hotmail.com

Ros Crawford said...

I adore this Christmas tag ... love the stocking and she looks fabulous!!!

Primitive Seasons said...

Just wanted to again say how much I love your winter doll. You did a fantastic job with the details and I loved the stocking idea. Wonderful!

Mary

Debbie K. said...

Your winter doll is nothing short of CUTE! Love the little scarf you gave her. She looks like she's ready for those cold winds;)

DebbieK
d kaste at wi dot rr dot com

Crafty Moni said...

Your tag is adorable! Love the way you dressed her up for the winter, the papers were perfect and all the extra detail really dressed her up:)Thanks for sharing!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com