Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Getting a Jump On Christmas

I wanted to share with you my post that is up over on
You can receive a 10% discount off your entire order
if you use the code DIANE-10 at checkout
The link is on the top right of my sidebar..
I would love/appreciate you going to the blog and leaving me some "love"!
 
Hello there friends!!
I have a fun project to share with you today using some Christmas dies.
Making my own Christmas tags has always been a favorite way of mine
to use up those scraps of card stock, papers and ribbons....
It's fast, it's fun and it's fun to hear the ohs and ahs when the gifts are handed out.

For the Christmas tree tags, I got a bit creative and used the Cheery Lynn Designs
Tannenbaum Tree, by cutting off the two lower branches, making it a perfect size for my tags.

My next group of tags uses the Memory Box Deer Trio die.
I just cut the deer apart and used each one separately .
Notice the red pearl on the nose of the one deer...cute!! 


For the tree line I used Poppy Stamps Pine Tree Border.
I cut one border and it made all three tags!!
My last three tags were made with one of the beautiful Cheery Lynn Designs
dies called Snowflowers set 2...just the name alone got my attention to buy it.
There is also a Snowflowers set 1 with 3 more different snowflakes!
That's all until I see you again soon!!

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful tags! All you need are the gifts now ...

Karon said...

WOW - gorgeous tags - fabulous diecuts too! Love the snow effect! TFS

Lisa said...

Oh wow, they are all gorgeous, Diane!! I love the designs!! The deer are my favorite...love the scene!! What beautiful Christmas packages you must have!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS tags!!!! I love all the fun winter scenes! Oooh, I should get started on some Christmas projects! Great inspiration!
TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

Gorgeous tags,I love that deer trio!