Saturday, August 17, 2013

Cute Owl Birthday

My little great niece turned one today!!
Her entire little bedroom is decorated with cute owls...
 
I saw this super cute owl card on Pinterest and cased it from HERE
where she cased it from HERE ..... what a "hoot"
 
 
I changed it a bit as time would allow
 (considering) I made it an hour before I was to leave for the party
 
I didn't have time to do the cute inside,
 but would not hesitate to do another
 
I also noticed as she was opening it, I had forgot to put the little pompoms on the hats
I am so glad this creative week is over and will hopefully get it "together" next week..geez!!
 
I am entering this in the Simon Says Monday challenge
to use a die cut or punch....
I used my SU owl and banner punch
SU circle punch
and a Sizzix leaf die

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is beyond cute ... even without the pompoms ... Can't believe you made this just an hour before the party! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cute Diane! You are so good with these cutsy creations! Have a fabulous Sunday my friend!! I'll be hiding in my cave if you're looking for me! LOL!

Lisa said...

Okay, this could not be cuter!! What an absolutely adorable card, Diane!! The owls are so sweet!! I love their googly eyes!! Love, love this my friend and I'm sure she adored it!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Meihsia Liu said...

What a lovely card. Those owls are so cute. Thank you so much for sharing at Simon says stamp Monday challenge.

Darnell said...

Oh, Diane, owl adorable is this card?! Luckily, at one, she won't have missed the pompoms (would have eaten them!) and I'm sure she loved it just the way it was!!

Sherrie K. said...

Eeek, this is adorable! I love the google eyes!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrap for Joy said...

Totally cute and fun! I bet your friend didn't even miss the Pom-poms. What is it about owls...we all love them!
xoxo
Joyce