Thursday, August 29, 2013

Glittery Fall Leaves

I have 2 posts for today...
I will be gone off my computer until Tuesday....
 
 
but I wanted to share this gorgeous glittery card I made
I used the Elizabeth Craft peel off stickers for this
if you are not familiar with them, they are a black outline
that you can apply to paper or sticky back paper and color, add glitter or just DS paper.
 
For my card I applied them to the scor-tape sticky paper.
then I mixed 5 different glitters for the first leaf, add a 6th color for the 2nd leaf

and for the last one I added a green glitter.....
I burnished the glitter in and hand cut each leaf out....
 
I love how they turned out...
but have to say I had glitter everywhere, even the dog was "sparkley"!!
 
 
I am entering this card in the challenge at Paper Crafters Corner Challenge #20
Magazine Monday
to use this magazine cover for inspiration...
I focused on the bold, black outlines, the coral fall color and the word fall itself.....
 Now make sure look at my other post for today too, I am guest designing for
Classy Cards 'n Such today!!

5 comments:

Stephenie said...

These are GORGEOUS!! I can believe you will have glitter hair, but so totally worth it!! I love that you added texture with an embossing folder behind the leaves...but the leaves are definitely the stars of this card!! TFS!!

Karon said...

Beautiful and love the embossing folder you used too :-) TFS

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the glittery leaves!! They look amazing!! And the embossing is fabulous!! Love it my friend!! Happy Thursday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dianne said...

WOW gorgeous Diane, the embossed back ground, perfect,the leaves are sooooo beautiful and sparkly, I bet there was sparkle everywhere always is, but so worth it, then you beautiful bow, the button is perfectly, this is a perfect fall card,designer worthy, thanks for sharing sweety..

Ros Crawford said...

This is really beautiful ... I just love the glitter!