Thursday, August 3, 2023

August 2023 Triple B Challenge

It's August and we have a new challenge beginning at
Triple B
where we are all about Birds~Butterflies~Blooms!
You can use one, two or all three as long as you do use at least one
on your creation!

As always we have an inspiration board for you and what is better 
then a college of sunflowers??
You can choose to follow the mood board or not as anything with any of
the triple B's is fine!!

Inspiration Board


When my friend gave me all her wood block stamps this BIG
Sunflower stamp was among them.
I have never heard of the company before but had to laugh as it is the name of
one of our other challenge blogs.  The stamp is Double D Rubber (1998).
It stamped beautifully but I stamp on a stamp mat from SU with my wood block stamps
and practically give it CPR to make sure I get a complete stamped image,
hence why I love the acrylic stamps and stamp platforms now!!


I stamped on a creamy card stock then colored with Copics and
also dabbed on a couple colors of Distress Inks.
I little banner sentiment was added along with a few Pink Fresh studio gems!

We would love to have YOU join us at Triple B
with your Birds, Butterflies and/or Blooms!!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, what a great sunflower stamp! Your friend had the best collection of woodblock stamps and it's such fun to see them. Love your coloring and gentle shading with the Copics and Distress inks. I'm happy to be a guest designer at Triple B this month!

Carol L said...

What a fun name for the stamp you used! It's perfect! I love the single bloom with a simple sentiment - perfect!