Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Sunflowers

Hello Friends, it's time again for a new challenge theme at
Double D Challenges and it is 

 SUNFLOWERS

We have s sunflowery mood board for inspiration
and can't wait to see YOUR Sunflower projects!!


I stamped an older sunflower stamp from Penny Black (1997)
given to me by my friend!
After coloring it in with Copics I added a piece of 
sunflower vellum underneath but used the back side as I wanted a bolder color to show.
I purchased this pack of 8x8 Crafters Companion last year
and this is the first time I have used it.
Of course I had to add some gold gems for a bit of sparkle.


We hope to see YOU over at Double D with your Sunflower project
and take a peek at all the beautiful creations from the Design Team too!

9 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Stunning bouquet of sunflowers, perfect coloring too! They're so majestic! Loving that Vellum piece too--so artsy!

Birgit said...

Love your beautifully and perfectly colored sunflower bouquet, Diane! The background paper is gorgeous as well. The gold pearls add to the elegance of this sweet card.

Barbara said...

A great job coloring the fall colors on the sunflowers. It looks like the sun is shining on the tips. The green is bright and I love the combination.

Darlene said...

What a fun stamp and you've colored it PERFECTLY! Beautifully done my friend! What a great idea to use the vellum ... helped to really make your colored sunflowers really POP!

Doni High said...

Great coloring on theses beautiful sunflowers.

Vicki said...

Gorgeous bouquet of sunflowers, Diane. Love that vellum background paper. Beautiful coloring on the flowers too.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, sunflower vellum! How wonderful! Another gorgeous stamp from your friend. She must have had a good reason for parting with all these amazing stamps. The ones I purge are never this awesome. It sure is fun to see you breathing new life into them!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card and your sunflowers are gorgeous. Great tip using the vellum in your layers. Michelle x

Judy Woodland said...

How fabulous!! Your coloring is perfection and that background patterned paper is the perfect final touch. I really love the design.