Sunday, August 6, 2023

Peace On Earth #45

We are more then half way through our year round challenge at
Peace on Earth and if you have been joining us you should have a nice
collection of Christmas cards for when the season rolls around !

We have a fun mood board for inspiration but you can create
anything you want as long as it is Christmas themed and made by you!

 

I always try and let the mood board inspire my creations and it was no hard
task this time as I had a fun Christmas Flamingo die from
Cottage Cutz that I was 'itching' to bring out and use.
It was a picky little thing with all the tiny parts but actually pretty easy.  I mean look at the tiny white cuffs on the top of his boots, itty bitty!!
I used to use my card stock paper scraps to cut each color (and sometimes still do)
but learned it is much quicker and easier to cut all from white card stock scraps
then color in each piece which is what I did for this guy!
Isn't he just the cutest??


We would love to see YOU at Peace On Earth!

Entering the following challenges:
Snippets Playground .... White Card Stock Snippets Used

9 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I am loving the really bright colours and of course your darling flamingo. Fabulous card honey xx

Carol L said...

This is beyond cute with all those colorful lights and the flamingo wearing ice skates! I love this LOL

Darlene said...

OMG ... he is SO cute! Love your overall design with the snow embossed background! Too Too cute!

Sarn said...

Now that IS a fun Christmas card! Well done for persevering with the tiny die cut pieces.

Thank you for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. See you on the swings later! x

Kate said...

What a fabulous die and I just love what you've done with it! Thanks for inspiring us throughout the year Diane! Hugs, Kate!

Di said...

And THAT Diane, is one amazing Christmas flamingo card - I burst out laughing and really love it! It's really well done and also so 'off the wall' - great work!!

Hugs
Di xx

Leslie Miller said...

You're not just kidding he's the cutest! I love him and all his itty bitty pieces. Your coloring looks great, too. I do the same -- cut white, then color. They come out so cute! I love when you do Cottage Cutz!

Susan said...

Love the skating flamingo with his Christmas lights! And a beautiful background!

Lisa said...

Super fun Christmas card.