Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Make A Scene

At The Sisterhood of Crafters our theme is to make a scene!

I have had this card in my photos just waiting for the right time to
feature it and decided it would be a good card for this theme.

I know this probably looks like an odd card for an anniversary
but my cousin contacted me and she wanted a special
anniversary card for her husband that was all about elephants ,
so who am I to question that, right?

I used Lawn Fawns Shadow Box card for the base,
birch tree and cloud dies along with some elephants
from Cricut Design Space.
I guess it was a hit with her hubby.



Side View


Head on over to The Sisterhood and check out all the fun scenes
created by my 'sistahs'!!  Join in with us too, we would love to see YOUR scenes!!

8 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW this is AWESOME!! Love the shadowbox design and what a clever anniversary card. You've created the perfect card for the request ... yes I'm sure he loved it!! How unique & special!! Well done!

R's Rue said...

So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Leslie Miller said...

I think it's a fantastic anniversary card! Two elephants journeying through life together. You did an amazing job on this, Diane, and I love it so much!

Carol L said...

I really like this cute little scene you created and I love that 3D design! I'm sure your cousin was quite pleased with this fun and special anniversary card!

Conniecrafter said...

such a neat scene and I love the dimension of it too!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this is a fantastic die cut scene. Nicely done creating this diorama fun card.

Trina P. said...

Awesome scene and shadow box card!

Ina G said...

Love your take on our scene challenge Diane. Beautiful shadowbox with the bold dark colours. Of course I love your elephants.