Wednesday, August 16, 2023

TOB August Mid Month Reminder

It's time for our mid month reminder for our challenge at
Two Old Bats .
We have an inspiration board to give you a few ideas
of where to start but you don't have to use it,
it's any anything goes challenge as long as it is Halloween themed.

Inspiration Board

I once again let the crow inspire me, I have had this Cheapo pumpkin/crow die
for awhile now and not sure if I have ever used it before!
Once cut out I colored it in with Copic markers.
I used a few scraps from my Halloween scrap bag and a sentiment
from Art Impressions!


There is still plenty of time if you would like to join us at our
Two Old Bats challenge and IF we have 25 or more players
we have a prize to give away!!

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts All Year Round .... ATG Halloween

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This strikes me as being a really pretty card. Just something about it with the die, colors, prints. I respect crows.

Deanne Saunders said...

Wonderful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Fran Wing said...

Diane, I really like how your raven bridges between the 2 patterned papers - very effective!
Xoxo, Fran

Mary M said...

I agree w/Leslie, this card is an elegant halloween card. I like it and I love that bird.