Saturday, August 12, 2023

Sketch 732

A new sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday with an
'OPTIONAL'  twist of adding some doodling.


For this card I mainly used some things that I already had pre-cut and pre-made in my stash
making it an easy card to put together!  That being said, I am not sure what the
names of the products I used are with the exception of the edge punch which
is an oldie from Stampin Up.  The sentiment is from Pink Fresh Studio, I love these
as it is a stamp and die that stamps and cuts all in one piece making it so fast and easy!!

To see more inspiration, visit Sketch Saturday and we would love
to have you join us!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Great use of that sketch. Love the die cut and the wonderful bright cheery yellow on this card.

Lia said...

A fantastic interpretation of the sketch!!
Lia xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, well, I sure recognize the Tutti bee circle because I gifted one to a friend. I always thought it was so cute. It's perfect for your sketch. All the parts look so pretty together!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely take on the sketch, Diane. The bees and the flowers are perfect together.

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha x