Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Four Seasons August Summer

We are into our last Summer season at Four Seasons
and Darlene has created this mood board for inspiration 
but you can create anything as long as it is summer themed!

Anything Summer 

I went with the daisies in the bottom right corner, 
though my daisies are the 'painted daisy variety!

I grow the same painted daisies as the pink ones shown below
one of my favorite summer blooming flowers.

I used a pretty Prima paper from the Magic Love 6x6 pad
for the background.  The lacy die cut is from Cottage Cutz
(gotta love those 80% off sales)!
The flower is PoppyStamps Ragged Daisy an all time favorite die of mine.
I added some Pink Fresh Studio Ballet Slipper gems, I just love these things!!


Make sure and stop by our Four Seasons challenge and check out all the
summer fun from the design team!

Entering the following challenges:
Creations In Pink .... Anything mostly Pink

5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully designed with the layered flower petals and pretty paper!

Leslie Miller said...

Your pink ragged daisies are the prettiest things! I love your ultra-feminine card with the floral patterned paper and eyelet-scalloped oval. I used to grow the bold painted daisies, too. They were very bright!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your pink daisies are stunning, Diane. Both the real ones and the handmade ones. What a pretty card.

Thank you SO much for the sweet Birthday card you sent to me. It really was a blessing to my day and I appreciate you so much.

Blessings to you,
Karen

Darlene said...

What a beautiful card ... absolutely gorgeous!

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card i love the beautiful flowers
thanks for joining us at creations in pink
hugs Ellen DT CIP